- USHPA publishes Fly La Salina Articles for March/April 2017 edition pp 54
- 11th Annual FlyLaSalina.com Fiesta Del Cielo Luna Llena
- 10th Annual FlyLaSalina.com Fiesta Del Cielo Luna Llena Fly-in & AEROTHLON ’16
- 9th Annual FlyLaSalina.com Fiesta Del Cielo Luna Llena April 29-May 5 2015
- Summation of 2014 Flying at La Salina
bajabrent on SIXTH Annual FlyLaSalina.com “… tedrhoads on SIXTH Annual FlyLaSalina.com “… diane on January 2012 Flying Season off… PB on LA SALINA RIDGE UNDERGOES…
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Deemed “The Perfect Ridge” by hang glider pilots in the late 70’s, La Salina is known worldwide as Baja’s best Airsport venue. Launch from the 700’ ridge, located ½ mile east
After returning to San Diego, after the Christmas tree season, BB immediately after Christmas returned to La Salina arriving December 26. Exhausted, he took a couple days
2011 will clearly be considered one of the biggest eventful years at Baja’s Best Flying venue: La Salina.
After 14 years of living and flying at La Salina, Bajabrent, reaches a major air milestone: 1000 hours!
After months of planning, preparation, and hard work, the Fifth Annual Fiesta del Cielo Full Moon Fly-in–in conjunction with–the FAI sanctioned Ensenada Open begins