Jeff Farrel (SuperFly) and Jack come to La Salina, to visit BajaBrent for Thanksgiving….But they LEFT THEIR WINGS IN SALT LAKE! No worries, after they saw the ridge, they couldn’t help themselves. BB lent Jeff “Scarlett” his primary wing, Jack borrowed “Pearl” BB’s tandem and BB broke out ole “Bella”. BB and Jeff flew to the Beach, and jack drove back.
- USHPA publishes Fly La Salina Articles for March/April 2017 edition pp 54
- 11th Annual FlyLaSalina.com Fiesta Del Cielo Luna Llena
- 10th Annual FlyLaSalina.com Fiesta Del Cielo Luna Llena Fly-in & AEROTHLON ’16
- 9th Annual FlyLaSalina.com Fiesta Del Cielo Luna Llena April 29-May 5 2015
- Summation of 2014 Flying at La Salina
bajabrent on SIXTH Annual FlyLaSalina.com “… tedrhoads on SIXTH Annual FlyLaSalina.com “… diane on January 2012 Flying Season off… PB on LA SALINA RIDGE UNDERGOES…